- 2009 - Founded by Iesha Goree as a non- profit organization feeding 50 at-risk youth out of her kitchen.
- 2010 – Amadi Guess Foundation receives a grant from USDA to grow the program.
- 2011 – Partners with Boys and Girls Club in Arlington and Fort Worth.
- 2012 – Grows to feeding 600,000 children and raised over $2 million dollars.
- 2013 – Amadi Guess Foundation has served over 3 million meals and has raised over $4 million dollars since its inception.
- 2014 – Participated in the Final Four SLANT celebration in partnership with Big Thought and The Michael Finley Foundation.
- 2015 – Partnered with Irving ISD to provide a safe and fun experience for students at 12 participating schools.
- $1000 – A banner with your company’s name/logo that will be shown at our events
- $500 – Two tickets to Amadi Guess Foundation’s gala
- $250 – Ad space on AGF's website using your company’s logo that links to your website
- $100 – Recognition of donation/sponsorship on all of our social media outlets, a T-shirt, key-chain flashlight, or bumper sticker, and a personalized certificate for supporting our cause
- $50 – Recognition of donation/sponsorship on all of our social media outlets (Twitter, FB, Instagram, & Tumblr) and a T-shirt, key-chain flashlight, or bumper sticker
- $25 – Personalized Certificate